TO MAKE A PAYMENT, please do so ONLINE (see the PAY ONLINE!! payment link below).

PAY ONLINE!!                     

Citations issued by the Glendale Police Department, and citations issued AFTER March 25, 2020, by the Bayside Police Department, may be paid using the following link:
You will be assessed a fee to use debit or credit. Debit and credit card payments are accepted ONLINE ONLY. The full citation number is required to make your payment.
NOTE: Juvenile citations are not payable with debit or credit.
Payments for parking citations may only be paid using this payment link if you contested the parking citation or discussed the parking citation with the prosecuting attorney. 

Warrant/Commitment Payments:

Note: If you pay using a debit or credit card, be advised the cancellation of the warrant/commitment will occur during the North Shore Municipal Court's regular business hours. If you are paying when the office is closed, you may contact the Glendale Police Department and ask them to verify your online payment. Upon successful verification, they will cancel the hold. Their telephone number is 414-228-1753.

To have your warrant/commitment cancelled immediately you may opt to proceed to the Glendale Police Department, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway, Glendale, WI 53209, and pay in person with “cash”. Once again, debit/credit payments are ONLINE ONLY.

Driver's License Suspension Payments:

The North Shore Municipal Court will, within 24/48 hours of receipt of your payment when the office is open, electronically notify the WI-Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) that your debt has been satisfied. You will need to follow-up with the DMV for reinstatement procedures. 

Procedural questions regarding traffic or municipal citation payments should be directed to the North Shore Municipal Court: (414) 228-1752 or by email:

If you plead "guilty" or "no contest," or are found to be "guilty" by the court after a trial, a monetary penalty called "forfeiture" will be assessed against you. Your forfeiture must be paid to the Municipal Court directly, either in person or by mail. If you fail to pay your forfeiture in person or by mail. If you fail to pay your forfeiture in full by the due date, or miss any installment payment, the Court will order an alternative sentence. Generally, if you violated a traffic statute your driver's license will be suspended or revoked, and if you violated an ordinance of the OWI/BAC statute the Court will order you to spend time in jail as an alternative to paying your forfeiture. Any amount of time spent in jail in lieu of the forfeiture, will be billed to you by the City at the current cost of incarceration and costs. Any unpaid forfeitures may be certified the Department of Revenue Tax Intercept Program, turned over to a collection agency and/or reported to a credit bureau.

  1. If the Judge imposes a forfeiture you may pay immediately either by cash, money order, check, credit card or online.
  2. If you have some money, but not enough to pay the full forfeiture, ask the Judge to accept immediate partial payment and request another due date to pay the balance. These requests for more time to pay are not automatically granted, but are decided individually. Your appearance is required for all extension requests.
  3. If you are unable to pay any of the forfeiture before the due date, you must return to court on the "Indigency Hearing Date" shown on the payment reminder slip the Judge of City Attorney will give you.
You may show proof of poverty at the Indigency hearing. Bring this completed form to your hearing, for consideration of alternative sentencing. You may request to perform community service work.