Overnight Parking Permit
Please print or type in ink. Provide a complete answer to all questions in sections I and II. Leave section III blank. Please send a self-addressed stamp envelope if you would like your permit mailed to you. If an envelope is not included, you will be contacted when the permit is available to be picked up.
Police Department, City of Glendale
5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Glendale, WI 53209-3815
Annual fee of $20.00 to be paid upon application. Please do not pay this fee on-line until your application has been approved.
- No person shall park any vehicle between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on any street or alley in the City of Glendale, except by annual permit.
- Such permits shall allow parking from April 1 through November 30 of each calendar year, or any part thereof.
- No permit issued for overnight parking shall be deemed to supersede any other local, state or federal parking regulation, or to permit parking as otherwise prohibited by Glendale Code.
- Permits shall be valid only for streets within a residential zoning district.
- Permits shall be granted only to vehicles registered, leased, or assigned to the occupant of a residence within the City of Glendale.
- Permits shall be issued only for vehicles displaying valid automobile license plates, or for motor trucks not larger than 21 feet in length, 7 feet in width, and 7 feet in height, which are not used for commercial purposes.
- Permits will be mailed to you upon approval. These permits must be affixed by their own adhesive to the inside of a window on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
- Each permit issued require an application. If you have two cars which you wish to park on the street, you must fill out two permit applications. Permits are $20.00 each.
Enforcement of the overnight parking ordinance will begin on April 1st