- How Do I...
- Find Approved Transient Merchant Permits
Find Approved Transient Merchant Permits
Current Approved Transient Merchant Permits
**Expire December 31, 2021
- BeBes Bistro
- Fabian Seafood
- Jive Turkey
- Pops BBQ
- Tree Ripe Fruit Co.
- Wisconsin Fried Cheese Curds
Transient merchant means any person who is not a regular retail or wholesale merchant with a permanent place of business in the city, but who does display samples, model goods, wares or merchandise in any lot, building, room or structure of any kind, whether fixed or mobile, for the purpose of the sale of items.
It shall be unlawful to temporarily engage in sales or sales activities within the City of Glendale without first registering and obtaining a permit.
Submit to: City Clerk, City of Glendale
5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Glendale, WI 53209-3815
Print or type in ink. Provide a complete answer for each question. Must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public.
Additional Information Required
- Attach a list identifying each person who will operate under this permit.
- This list must contain the following information for each individual:
- First name, middle initial, last name, date of birth, current address, and driver's license number.